There is some good news for you! Typically, when you eat at home it is going to be 1/2 – 1/3 of the calories than if you eat the same at a restaurant (plus most people don’t have 3-course meals with a pre-course beforehand). And for those of us who still want to have lives and socialize, we recommend you:
1. Don’t touch the pre-course bread/chips- ask them to take it away so you aren’t tempted.
2. If you need an appetizer, stay lean with a veggie platter, a cheese and fruit plate, or sashimi.
3. Try to order lean main courses; the more veggies the better and the fewer potatoes/rice the better (the only exception is sushi…but don’t you dare go for tempura!).
4. If you want a drink, stick to a couple glasses of wine or beer that you know is around the 100-150kcal mark. Don’t do mixed drinks!! If you like hard liquor typically one ounce is 60- 90kcal (not a bad option).
5. Desserts…don’t do them! If you need something sweet, have something at home that you can eat and you know exactly what amount of calories are in it!
You workout hard, you don’t want to ruin it by eating unhealthy. Make these 5 things habit, and you will see results!
Even after adding the food with nutrients in our diet, our body still doesn’t get enough of it. And that’s where supplementation comes in the picture. OneLife offers a wide range of Nutrition, Beauty and Wellness products which includes the essential vitamins & minerals essential herbs or ingredients.