BCAA – Branched chain amino acid supplementation promotes protein synthesis, exercise recovery and muscle growth. May reduces fatigue which you feel during exercise and may increase lean muscle mass.
L-Leucine , L-Isoleucine, L-Valine and Vitamin B6
●BCAA – Branched-chain amino acids are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAA supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and may enhance exercise performance.
● Leucine is thought to have the biggest impact on your body’s capacity to build muscle proteins.
● May increases lean muscle mass.
● May reduces fatigue which you feel during exercise.
● Isoleucine and valine is effective at producing energy and regulating your blood sugar levels .
● May reduce muscle soreness after exercise.
For Adults, who are regular with their workouts, take one tablet during or post workout or as suggested by the healthcare professional
This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. People with known medical conditions and or taking medications, should consult medical professional before consuming the product. The result may vary from person to person.