BCAA – Branched chain amino acid supplementation promotes protein synthesis, exercise recovery and muscle growth. Reduces fatigue which you feel during exercise and increases lean muscle mass.
L-Leucine , L-Isoleucine, L-Valine and Vitamin B6
●BCAA – Branched-chain amino acids are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAA supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance.
● Leucine is thought to have the biggest impact on your body’s capacity to build muscle proteins
● Increases lean muscle mass.
● To play a role in energy production during exercise.
● Reduces fatigue which you feel during exercise.
● Isoleucine and valine is effective at producing energy and regulating your blood sugar levels .
● Muscles feel less sore after exercise.
For Adults, take one to two tablets during or post workout or as suggested by healthcare professional.
This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. People with known medical conditions and or taking medications, should consult medical professional before consuming the product.