MEGA KRILL ™ omega 3 fish oil is rich in long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), particularly omega 3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA),and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega 3 fatty acids are useful for health and are particularly essential as our diet is deficient in omega 3. Omega 3 fish oil is important in heart health, helps control lipid profile parameters. It is useful in asthma and also for skin health.
Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids. The phospholipids protects the cell membrane from free radicals and prevent cell damage. It contains Astaxanthin, a fat-soluble pigment and powerful anti-oxidant.
● It contains free (not bound) DHA an EPA, making them more available for the body to use.
● Omega 3 fish oil reduces inflammatory cytokine levels, which helps prevent arthritis.
● Omega 3 fish oil improves cardiovascular health and regulate immune function.
● Krill oil reduces fat and cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol and triglycerides.
● Phospholipids have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA , Phospholipids and Astaxanthin
For adults, take one softgel daily , preferably with any meal or as suggested by the healthcare professional.
This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
People with known medical conditions and or taking medications, should consult medical professional before consuming the product.