MEGA KRILL ™ omega 3 fish oil is rich in long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), particularly omega 3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA),and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega 3 fatty acids are useful for health and are particularly essential as our diet is deficient in omega 3. Omega 3 rich oil is important in heart health, helps control lipid profile parameters. It may be useful in asthma and also for skin health. Krill oil is extracted from Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba), a small shellfish. It is a sustainable source of omega-3 fatty acids. The phospholipids (fats with a phosphate group) in krill oil protects membranes from free radicals and prevent cell damage. Additionally, krill oil contains astaxanthin, a fat-soluble pigment and powerful antioxidant
Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA , Phospholipids and Astaxanthin
● Reduces inflammatory cytokine levels, which helps prevent arthritis.
● It has Phospholipids from krill oil which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Reduces fat and cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol and triglycerides.
● The body absorbs more fatty acids from Krill oil than fish oil as it contains free (not bound) DHA and EPA, making them more available for the body to use.
● Improves cardiovascular health.
● Regulates immune function.
For adults, take one softgel daily , preferably with any meal or as suggested by the healthcare professional.
This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
People with known medical conditions and or taking medications, should consult medical professional before consuming the product.