ORGANIC WILD FOREST HONEY, also known as honeydew honey, is collected by bees from rare herbs and wild flora found in the core forest areas. Unlike regular honey where bees gather nectar from flowers, in the making of wild forest honey, bees collect honeydew from trees.
One Life’s Wild Forest Honey tends to have a stronger, bolder and more distinctive flavor as well as fragrance. It’s a natural source of energy and helps strengthen and support the immune system.
The way WE like to consume it best? Spread it on a toast and try for yourself.
100% Organic Certified Honey.It is a gift derived from nature, packed carefully for you with its untouched therapeutic benefit. Free of pesticides, preservatives, artificial ingredients and other chemicals.
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Enhance your immune system
- May assist in respiratory diseases
- Preventing acid reflux
- Fighting Infections
- Honey helps beautifying Skin and Hair
- Honey helps in aiding treatment of coughs, digestion, insomnia and respiratory diseases
- Honey has health boosting benefits that may lower the risk of developing diseases.
- Replacing added sugar in the diet