A celeb’s life is all being on spotlight from morning till night. Ever wondered why do they look so good even when they’re off the camera? The secret lies in the fact that the body reflects what we eat! Celebs intake essentials nutrients and supplements for a healthy life. Let’s see what celeb’s nutritionist speak on healthy life.
Celebrity Fitness Trainer Yasmin Karachiwala says “Our body is meant for movement, so stop being lazy and move your way to fitness and health.”
The famous nutritionist spill the health and fitness regime.
- Hydrating all Day- The old chestnut again! But this is what all celebs do. Consume ample of water to stay away from dehydration. How does dehydration affect my skin? Does it really? Let’s checkout. Dehydration causes skin to become dry, look dull and even makes wrinkles look worse. Staying well hydrated is essential for your skin to stay radiant, to help prevent acne and to generally look and function at its best. Fluid retention also occurs when the body is short on fluids, as it hangs on to the precious water it does have – this can make skin look puffy and can make you feel bloated all over. When we drink plenty of water, it helps the body rid itself of excess sodium and ironically reduces water retention.
- The 80/20 rule: To resist without your favorite eating is truly impossible. A rule which says eat what you like, but in the ratio of 20%! Yes, it’s true and now there’s a smile on your face. Celebs eat 80% of the healthy food and remaining 20% what they crave for. To eat healthy without abstaining from everything you love!
- Squeeze few drops of lemon – Heard of detox but unsure of it’s benefits. Well, here you go! Detox removes toxins from the body, prevent chronic disease, enhances immune system function, improves skin quality, mental and emotional clarity last but the interesting one helps to lose weight! You’re now aware of the benefits, let me tell you how to practise it? One simple step, start a day with a glass of water with squeezed lemon and there you go. Wasn’t it simple, a small step to a healthy life!
- Add on nutrients and supplements in your life – Celebs truly follow taking supplements and nutrients as they believe that body doesn’t get enough of it from the food they eat. I know what you’re thinking? What about the side effects? The supplements and nutrients which they intake are natural and organic and this helps them to enhance their beauty from inside and out.
- Hit the gym – To get body in the shape you desire, you need to work on it. And that’s what celeb do. But here a secret to their all pump up body. They intake supplements which boosts their energy, recover their muscle growth. These supplements help them to get the results faster. Wondering where to buy these from, OneLife gets you a sports range at a great discount.
- Let’s go for a walk – A 10mins of walking is a must! Don’t believe me, look up at the facts – Less likely to suffer a stroke and other cardiovascular problems, battle obesity, drops the pressure, curbs the diabetes, prevents cancer and boosts your immunity.
A few expert advice:
- Don’t skip meals. Ensure you eat every 2 to 3 hours. This is the easiest and most effective way to increase your metabolism.
- Eat before the hunger pangs start. Don’t wait till you are hungry. If you wait until you are hungry you will eat double the recommended amount.
- Eat until your stomach is half full. Take at least a minimum of 20 minutes to eat your meal. Eat slowly and without distractions. A fruit and whey protein are best options post workouts.
- Drink enough water. Staying hydrated is most important to keep energy levels up and helps flush toxins out of your system.
- Ensure you eat a proper meal within 60-70 minutes of exercising. This should not be anything that is high in fiber or fat as that will cause the food to sit longer in your system.
Even after adding the food with nutrients in our diet, our body still doesn’t get enough of it. And that’s where supplements come in the picture. OneLife offers a wide range of Nutrients, Supplements and Wellness products which includes the essential vitamins & supplements, health supplements, weight loss, bones, joints and workout products.